Sunday, November 23, 2008


Welcome to my Despair.  It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.

DOVE'S WORLD
"Hey, what's that?"
"I call it ART."
"I am the FIRST ARTIST."

"My kid can do better than THAT.  I am the FIRST ART CRITIC."
"How much do you want for it?  I am the FIRST ART COLLECTOR."
"Tell me all about your work and yourself.  I am the FIRST ART HISTORIAN."
Make the animal face the other way.  I'm the FIRST ART DIRECTOR."
I don't know anything about art, but I know what I like.  I am the FIRST HUMAN TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT."

I should'a said I'm the first interior decorator!

New Year 2024 same old me

I tell myself I am searching for something. But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, somethin...