Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bitter old man


There was a time when I used to think I was a bitter old man, lacking in social graces, blaming the others for my failures as a human being. Not all the time mind you, but enough that it would wear on me and others around me.

But darn it, this week I'm feeling good about myself because there is somebody out their who tops the cake! We are responsible for who we are or become. Don't blame others for everything that is wrong in life. Using the key phrase: "get over it". If you are a jerk, you are a jerk. Nobody makes anybody a jerk.

Certainly, as an adult you can't blame others for who you are or who you become. We all determine the path that we want to go down.

Wow! Isn't interesting that the internet is a FORUM for us. Is it, "the feeling of aimlessness and isolation that makes us sign up for FACEBOOK"? It just seems that this might be a dangerous tool for the disenchanted. Any enough is enough, don't you think.

Dove Speaks

1 comment:

Sugar said...

I wonder if you could start a Fight Club for bitter old men. It might knock some sense into a few of them.

New Year 2024 same old me

I tell myself I am searching for something. But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, somethin...