Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WARNING: Self Pity Day

I was struck with sadness this morning by what seems the passing of summer. It was cool, clear and crisp. The song, "Moanalua" played on my i-pod and I generally felt the hopelessness of life. I have just come off a day or two of being excited about starting my own business. Reality Check! I don't have the money to do it! I don't have the guts to step out of my safety net! I am not a risk taker.

This will all pass. You have to much time to dwell. Get over it.

Oh yeah, this is supposed to be a fun place to visit isn't it?

And I hate the restaurant business! And I feel for all the poor souls that are up to their arm pits in other peoples filth, working with no recognition and hope.

No comments:

New Year 2024 same old me

I tell myself I am searching for something. But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, somethin...