Thursday, November 17, 2011

DEAR SANTA

Dear Santa, I know it is a little early, but I would like a lot for Christmas! I just want the person reading this to feel a little sorry for me. Remember Friends are like fruitcake - full of nuts, some soaked in alcohol(my favorite), sweets, mix them together and you just have a big heavy ole gooey mess of crap. Anyway, friends are overrated. Everybody will be talking about what they want, but HERE IS WHAT I WANT. The sick, to JUST GET OVER IT. Kids without families, SUCK IT UP. People without food, YOU'RE SKINNY-DON'T COMPLAIN. People without shelter and warmth, GO TO HAWAII. Peace and Love, BE A HIPPY. I have a feeling almost no one will will repost this! WHAT! WHAAAT! WHAAAAAT! YOU NO GOT ONE SENSE OF HUMOR?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey. how come you did not post this on facebook?

New Year 2024 same old me

I tell myself I am searching for something. But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, somethin...