Monday, June 4, 2012

THERE WILL BE BLOOD


THERE WILL BE BLOOD





Are you an angry man?

Are you envious?  Do you get envious?

I have a competition in me.
I want no one else to succeed.
I hate most people.

There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

(Really, try not to read too much into this!)

            I AM A FALSE PROPHET.  GOD IS A SUPERSTION.

DRAINAGE! DRAINAGE, ELI!  DRAINED DRY, YOU BOY.

If you have a milkshake and I have a milkshake and I have a straw and my straw reaches  ACCCCRRRROSSSSSSS the room starts to drink your milkshake:

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!  I DRINK IT UP.



1 comment:

Sugar said...

Ha, ha - and this is the man I have been married to for forty years. Talk about biblical! Remind me never to take you bowling.

New Year 2024 same old me

I tell myself I am searching for something. But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, somethin...