Thursday, November 15, 2012

Rules


For the sake of world peace, you’d be advised to read on…..
TIM HORTONS:
Here are some of the rules:
Ordering coffee and tea:
1 cream or milk and 1 sugar or Splenda is called a Regular (not called a single)
2 cream or milk and 2 sugar or Splenda is called a Double Double
3 cream or milk and 3 sugar or Splenda is called a Triple Triple
4 cream or milk and 4 sugar or Spenda is called a Four by Four

STARBUCKS:
The official Starbucks size naming scheme mixes pretentious use of Italian, and lies. The correlation goes roughly like this:
  • "Tall", which in the context of a drink seems synonymous with "large",
  • "Grande", which of course is Italian for "big", and
  • "Venti", which means "twenty," which is the number of ounces.
BIGGBY COFFEE:

Cup sizes

Short10 US fluid ounces (295mL)
Tall16 US fluid ounces (473 mL)
Grande20 US fluid ounces (591 mL)
Super24 US fluid ounces (709 mL)
Grabbit2Go Mug32 US fluid ounces (946mL)
Grabbit2Go Mug64 US fluid ounces (1893mL)
Grabbit2Go Mug100 US fluid ounces (2957mL)
What the Hell!

2 comments:

Sugar said...

Sigh... It's why I don't drink coffee.

Anonymous said...

Every time I order at Bigby's I ask for a medium. The reply is always "which one the big or small"

New Year 2024 same old me

I tell myself I am searching for something. But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, somethin...