Friday, June 21, 2013

My inner thoughts


I don't usually reveal much about my inner self here, but with Sugar and her family struggling with the ill health of her mother and father it occurred to me I sometimes write in a more private journal my thoughts.  It is my family and those that I have let in that make me content.   I lost my parents along time ago and yet I feel I am happier now.  The struggle of watching them suffer with their quality of life was not particularly easy to watch.  

To Sugar,

I am so sorry for your Mother.  I worry about you, and hope that you don't take on the weight of the world on your shoulders.  

Love,
Michael

1 comment:

Sugar said...

I think it's all relative and as dumb as this sounds it's the journey not the destination that I find most difficult. You know how much I hate to drive.

And BTW, to comment on your blog, I still have to prove I am not a robot.

New Year 2024 same old me

I tell myself I am searching for something. But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, somethin...