Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I was LOST now I am FOUND

OK, I will admit that these ghost from my past are amazing for me to see.  I pretty much know nothing about the Chinese side of me.  I have always said that I looked in the mirror and never saw a Chinaman.  It was only as I got old that I realized I was that Pake Guy from Hawaii.

Note:  No Chisnese laborer, whether he shall hold this Certificate or not, shall be allowed to enter any State, Territory, or District of the United States from the Hawaiian Islands.







4 comments:

Sugar said...

I was just checking out some old photos of you and you kind of resemble your grandpa. And I like that you've finally found yourself after all these years. I can't help but think that the time must be right for you mentally.

Anonymous said...

I like the baby's face.

Anonymous said...

I like the baby's face.

Dove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

New Year 2024 same old me

I tell myself I am searching for something. But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, somethin...