Thursday, September 12, 2019

The Relentless Night



I think Kali missed me! When Leslie picked me up she mentioned she hadn't seen Kali the whole time I was gone. She stayed under the bed and meowed at her but never came out. After settling in after the long flight I peeled of the protective covering on the bed and started talking to her. She eventually realized who it was and jumped up on the bed and started talking to me and rubbing like crazy and licking me. Made myself a drink, of course and tried to watch TV. She came out walked all over me, back and forth, up and down. Finally gave up try to stay awake and went to bed. The night was spent with her purring, walking in circles, sitting, licking, nudging, looking for the crook between my legs. I gave up at 4:45 am., made coffee, petted and brushed her. She is still pacing back and forth and giving me that pitiful meow. I think she needed some LOVING! 

Oh, by the way I got to see the sun rise that Sugar often mentions. 



1 comment:

Sugar said...

You two are so cute!!

New Year 2024 same old me

I tell myself I am searching for something. But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, somethin...