Friday, November 22, 2019

An Altered State

Constantly reminded by my wife’s  actions and doings that you have strife to be a better person. Obviously you can’t take back what you have done, but move on and remind yourself to do better. Being away makes the heart grow stronger. I miss the hustle and bustle and just the presence.  Seeing others that are struggling with their daily life makes you feel so fortunate to be healthy and strong. I have two feet and they are sometimes otherwise occupied. Back to that proverb, The path is easy yet people prefer by paths. Gray sky’s are predominant here, but trying to remember to find the beauty in them. Or at least an alternate Beauty!

No comments:

New Year 2024 same old me

I tell myself I am searching for something. But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, somethin...