Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Simple Joys



One of the simple joys of living in the neighborhood is how easily I can go to the Bookstore and on the way back stop at the Bike Shop. This would be a major outing to think about in Honolulu. Oh, by the way it was awfully cold. In Honolulu I would be in shorts.

I don’t belong here,
I’m out of sync with what’s around me.
My Heart doesn’t belong here;
It beats out of time,
 like a drum in the wrong song.
Oh, how I wish for a breeze to find me;

I’d scatter like confetti into the air,
Ending up in one million different places at once.
What a magical escape.

STUFF I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT
By 
Alicia Cook

Track Eighty Eight

2 comments:

fish said...

and simple hate ..........

fish said...

two daze baby your time is gonna come ...............
led zeppelin

New Year 2024 same old me

I tell myself I am searching for something. But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, somethin...