Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The Event

I would usually post a picture but my day was a little traumatic. Picked up Tee Kennedy, a mother from my coaching days a a delightful person. Sadly she hasn’t been doing so well in recent years. We were at Seva and she had a seizure. It was hard to see somebody go thru what was happening to her body. She stayed so calm and talked herself and me thru to event. Her husband was able to get to the restaurant with 10-12 minutes. What a great guy. This has to be hard on both of them. I stayed calm and assisted her thru breathing and giving her the medication she had. All seems to have ended well and she texted me later that she was resting and warm. Heartbreaking, is all I can say.

No comments:

New Year 2024 same old me

I tell myself I am searching for something. But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, somethin...