Sunday, March 29, 2020

Dove’s New Home is in Ann Arbor

 


Let’s make it official. A week ago I left the our Home in Hawaii.

 



 Our new Home is in Ann Arbor! 6000 miles makes a big difference, but Home is where the you make it. We have arrived at a very unfortunate time in History. We are in a World Wide Pandemic. That means we are essentially shut off from everybody with very little in terms household items. We are stocked with food and toilet paper for now thankfully. Also able to buy a car (Honda Fit) on the last day before they shut down dealerships and the DMV. Wish we had someplace to go though.

No comments:

New Year 2024 same old me

I tell myself I am searching for something. But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, somethin...