Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Choice is Easy

So this is an interesting observation. I spent the day returning the Modem and Cable boxes and stopping by our spot at Queens Beach and then going Surfing late in the afternoon. The beach was practically deserted. The Life Guard Tower was unmanned and parking for free was easy. It took a global pandemic to return the Island to the Kamaaina. I came home from the surf session extremely hungry. Of course I’ve had a few drinks and am feeling lonely. The big take away is that if i had to make a choice of staying here and enjoying this Island Paradise or being with my Sugar and Kali, I would choose to be with them in a second. I leave for Michigan tomorrow and it’s a little sad, but as I once heard: “you made your bed, now lie in it”!

Of course I am totally sloshed as I am sitting here, but I think this is the inner me speaking!

1 comment:

Sugar said...

Butch and I went to I Love Liquor today. Just saying...

New Year 2024 same old me

I tell myself I am searching for something. But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, somethin...