Saturday, October 21, 2023

Artist Block

 Have lost motivation and feel I am running dry.  I believe I stopped being what I consider an Artist more than 40 years ago. I became a restaurant worker who says that this job is only a stop gap. I became a Coach and found some solace in helping youth. All the while dabbling in Drawing and Painting. I retired and Said: "Now I can become an Artist!" Well, guess what? Time and flavors and have passed you. 

I was somebody once. Or am I what I always was. A pretender, A Dreamer. Who knows.


“Oh as I was young and easy in the mercy of his means, Time held me green and dying Though I sang in my chains like the sea.”
― Dylan Thomas, The Poems of Dylan Thomas

No comments:

New Year 2024 same old me

I tell myself I am searching for something. But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, somethin...